What makes us unique?
- Change the environment that bacterial and fungal invaders need to survive.
- Are applied by placing them over the diseased tissue of the hoof and pressing them into the crevice where organisms grow.
- Include a patent pending application system. Once the medication is positioned in the hoof, it stays in place and provides continuous treatment for 24 hours.
- Are light powder blue cotton rolls that will not stain.
- Fail to significantly change the environment, increasing the time it takes to produce results.
- Have no application system. They are messy and time consuming. The solutions must be poured into the sulci and the hoof must be held with the sole facing up during the drying period. There is no continuous medicating effect.
- Are comprised of sticky, dark colored formulas that will stain hands, clothing, cement, floors and hooves.
- Can take up to weeks for absolute results.
- The cotton rolls are applied by placing them over the diseased tissue of the hoof and pressing them into the crevice where organisms grow.
- Self retaining (in the sulci of the hoof or under a shoe).
- No mess or stains.
- No other equine thrush treatment product on the market offers this method for delivery.
- Can cure thrush in a little as three days.